Our History

Louvre is a super grade private school in the western province. The mother school is situated at 170/1, Depanama, Pannipitiya and we also have a branch in Nugegoda.

The school was founded by Mr Reginald Senevirathne, and the first school was opened on the 10th January 2003. Our second branch was opened on the 10th January 2007. At the inception there were 35 children in the Nugegoda school and the student population has grown up to 1000, and the student population in Pannipitiya is 2500 todate.

The 15th year celebration of the Nugegoda school was held in February 2018, and the 10th year celebration of the Pannipitiya school was held in March 2017, featuring “Louvre Walk that added colour to the celebration.